Description Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? If yes, we invite you to register and join our team at our General Office in Caracas or on our Barquisimeto Plant.
We are looking for students that lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications working effectively with diverse organizations of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
We want people who want a career, not just a job! We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
How success looks like
- Lead and develop business strategy with IT and financial perspective
- Drive work independently while cooperating with multi-function team
- Work as stewardship owner
Responsibilities of the role
As a finance intern, you will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or channel. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business including:
- Work on corporate IT systems and infrastructure (we're looking for someone that has Python knowledge)
- Analyze the business background and lead the effort to improve IT systems and better meet business needs
- Business strategy development and execution
- Market intelligence
- Is currently between 6th and 8th semester of university in IT related careers (Systems Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science).
- We would like you to have intermediate English level, at least.
- Is legally able to work in Venezuela.
Your manager and team members will support and coach you, while you are the real leader of your project.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.